Thursday, September 24, 2009

Card Share

here are some of the cards i made while away at Carolyn and Bezzie's craft retreat

all the cards are made with scraps, some stampin up stamps and my cuttlebug embossing folders - i took no new papers, just my scrap folder, the plan was to use all my scraps up, but it didn't really look like i had even touched my scraps ...

it was great weekend with a lovely group of ladies... bring on next years retreat



i lifted these two from a card Lyn made - thanks Lyn :)


1 comment:

Sophie said...

I love ALL the cards but your Halloween ones are amazing. I am seriously glad I tripped across the site due to shared love of Narnia. But, it's your card-making and scrapbooking that I'm now really looking forward to. I may have to dust off my old supplies!! Thank you for the inspiration!!