Thursday, February 28, 2013

I admit I have an addiction

to Teresa Collins Collections 

...I love Teresa's newest collections so much and have been patiently or not so patiently waiting for them to arrive in Australia. I am happy to report all is good in Kerrieland as I collected my preorder on Tuesday some may say I went a tad overboard, it certainly was like a Teresa Collins Christmas when I unpacked all my goodies, I will be creating a mini travel album to take with me when we venture to Europe in July and as for all the other collections well I am sure I will create some fabulous layouts, cards and off the page projects.



I also picked up a little bit of Maya Road goodness while I was there, who doesn't love Trinket Pins, Bakers Twine and Trim?




not the greatest photos but you get the idea ...some serious shopping was done :)

now it is time to start creating

Happy Creating Kerrie

No comments: