Friday, June 28, 2013

Meeting Harrison Craig Winner of The Voice Australia 2013



We just loved Harrison not only his voice but his love and affection for his Mum and little brother Conner.
Right  from the blind auditions I said he would win and I was over the moon when he did. 



Here is Harrison with his coach Seal.


 I took Taylah and her friend Georgie to meet Harrison Craig, he only sand two songs but he sang them beautifully and then we got to meet him and have our photo taken with him. 
He is such a lovely young man, with everyone he met he was warm and genuine.


 here are just some photos I took today


our wristbands which guaranteed us meeting Harrison



the girls waiting







 Taylah's autographed copy of Harrison's CD



they had a professional photographer there taking the photos to keep the crowd moving, it looks like I want to eat the poor boy but I was talking



Taylah and Georgie with Harrison


Kerrie



1 comment:

Sophie said...

Aww, you guys are so cute, and it looks like you had a blast! Now, I'll have to look up his music. :)