Monday, July 1, 2013

Travel Journal

With only 4 days until we leave on our European Holiday, I have finally created my travel journal, I covered this travel journal I bought from Typo.



I used Teresa Collins Far and Away patterned paper for the cover, 
embellishing with Couture Creations Embossing Folder, Doily Die,Washi Tape, Seam Binding and some charms.


 I have popped some of the journaling cards in the pocket along with some die cuts for decorating my pages as I am travelling, I am also taking a few rolls of Washi Tape.  



Products Used
Teresa Collins Far & Away Papers
Teresa Collins Far & Away Stickers
Teresa Collins Far & Away Washi Tape
Couture Creations Intrinsic Embossing Folder
Couture Creations Ivy Doily Die
Core'dinations Cardstock
Washi Tape
Eiffel Tower Charm
Seam Binding Ribbon


Happy Creating Kerrie


1 comment: