Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Comes to Bloomfield St

I will be doing Make & Takes at 
Cleveland Qld

Sunday 24th November 2013
9.00am - 11.00am


Come and enjoy face painting, jumping castle, balloons in Bloomfield St and
Christmas in Bloomfield Street
Come and enjoy face painting, jumping castle, balloons in Bloomfield St and
Christmas Craft at The Red Place with Kerrie Gurney
For just $5 your child can create a wonderful make and take Christmas card from 9am through to 11am. No need to book... just pop in when you are visiting the markets! 
14a Metro Arcade
99 Bloomfield Street
Cleveland Qld 4163

Come along and join the fun,
I will have all the samples of the projects we will be creating at my  Kids Christmas Creating Class with me for you to view.
You can book into the Christmas Creating Class while you are here.


Happy Creating Kerrie



If you have any questions please email me 
kerriegurney@gmail.com.au

No comments: