Saturday, February 8, 2014

Couture Creations Creative Inspiration Magazine

Did you know Couture Creations now publishes a FREE bi monthly magazine filled with inspiring projects created using their newest releases

You can pick up a copy from your local papercrafting store or you can view it online

HERE




I have one project in it of Miss T when she got her new glasses. 



Back in my day you would rather chop your head off than get glasses but that doesn't seem to be the case now.After picking up her new glasses I went to check something on my phone and came across about 50 selfies of Miss T and her new glasses so of course I had to do a layout :)

All the step by steps are in the magazine so you can recreate this layout. 

I printed the photos using my Polaroid GL10 Printer which I just love.
Couture Creations Products Used


Other Products Used
Teresa Collins, Family Stories Collection 
Becky Higgins Project Life Cards, Dear Lizzy



Happy Creating Kerrie

No comments: