Friday, June 5, 2015

The Smile says it all | Couture Creations

#kerriegurney #couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone Kerrie here,  welcome to my post for Couture Creations.

after chatting online for the last 2.5 years I finally got to meet the lovely Jo Simons on my recent trip to Perth for the Craft & Quilt Fair

 of course we had to have a photo op to commemorate the occasion


 I created this layout while I was demonstrating at the show. I printed the photo out on my Polaroid GL10 Printer  ...you just bluetooth the printer to your phone and print
(this model has been discontinued but Polaroid has told me they are releasing a new model very soon)




To create the background I die cut 1 x Crystal Aroma from the Background Savvy Collection from cardstock and using pearl texture paste created a random texture background




I then flicked the background card base with Amethyst metallic spray and then sprayed the whole background with Gold metallic spray



I then die cut one of each of the border dies in the Simone's Style set from Amethyst cardstock 

 I tore a piece of Heart Ease patterned paper and adhered the lace borders to the back side adding some muslin to the top torn edge and then adhered it all to the base using doublesided tape
I then added my photo and embellished using flowers, some coloured ribbon and chipboard title


I coloured my Couture Creations flowers using Amethyst and Gold metallic sprays see here for tutorial on colouring flowers




 Happy Creating 


No comments: