Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Craft & Quilt Fair Adelaide

#kerriegurney 

Today I head south to Adelaide for the last Craft & Quilt Fair for 2015




What an amazing year I have had with Expertise Events and the Craft & Quilt Fair
I thank Judy, Gary and their amazing staff so much for this amazing opportunity I have loved every minute of it and you have all been so fabulous to me.
Meeting so many crafters all over Australia and New Zealand has cetainly been a huge highlight and also spending time with all the hardworking Exhibitors I really am in awe of all the hard work they put into travelling around and setting up their beautiful stands. It is not an easy life on the road but it is a life they love as they love sharing their passion with you all.
Thanks too to Gary for the delicious cake in NZ
I will be so sad to leave at the end of this show as I will miss my "show family" next year.


If you are in Adelaide please pop by and say Hello and if you have time book into one of my Christmas Card Make & Take Classes they are just $5 with everything is included



 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hi Kerrie. My Mum did a workshop with you in Adelaide and was wondering where you got the deers from for the bluey card? Thanks :)
Email: Boruku2018@gmail.com