Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Couture Creations Wild & Free CHA Samples

#kerriegurney #CHASHOW #couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone

well the excitement of the Craft & Hobby Association Mega Show or CHA as it is know as, is in full swing with so many gorgeous products and collections being released and showcased.
I so wish I was there seeing everything and being inspired by all the amazing displays...but this year I am having to live the show through Instagram and Facebook, maybe next year I will get to go again.

While I couldn't be there this year some of my layouts and cards are and
I am now able to share my layouts and cards I created for Couture Creations for the Artdeco Creations booth at the show using the soon to be released
Wild & Free Collection designed by Queenie Yeung









I am loving this collection and can't wait for it to arrive in stores


don't forget to keep following Couture Creations Blog for their #chashow sneak peeks and enter their #giveaway



To celebrate the release of Couture Creations 
2016 Collections at CHA
they are giving away
3 x $50 2016 Collection Prize Packs
Visit the  Couture Creations Blog for all the details 


 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: