Saturday, March 19, 2016

#cruising | Simple Stories

#kerriegurney 

Hi everyone and especially all the lovely
#workshopwondersonwater cruising ladies

Here is the bonus layout for you using the
Simple Stories You are Here Collection Kit


 this is a super quick layout as we all want to get our cruise photos into our album.
I am actually going to do a whole 6x8 Sn@p Binder  for most of my cruise photos


but I also want to have some special 12"x12" pages and so I have scrapped this special photo of Bezzie, Leith and I as the ship Legend of the Seas headed out under the Gateway Bridge and off on our big scrapbooking cruise adventure.

Ok onto the quick tutorial
I have used the SS6215 Orange Map/Pink Map as the base for my layout
I then cut the Destination Strip from SS6213 Elements Paper
Then cut Here We Go from SS621 Horizontal Elements  
Cut Sun Shine and Happiness from SS6210 3"x4" Journaling Card Elements and from SS6214 Green Map/Teal Map a piece 5"x7" I have used the green side
Cut from SS6209 Boarding Pass a pice 4.5"x6.5" I have used the spot side
Distress the edges of all pieces including your photo
Layer all the pieces onto the base piece (you can use some foam tape under some layoers if your would like some dimension)


Add your photo
Add Sun Shine and Happiness using foam mounting tape to add dimension



Add some sentiment stickers from SS6203 Expressions Cardstock Stickers and some stickers from SS6202 Fundamental Cardstock Stickers

Add Wood Veneer Dolphin which I sprayed with some silver and blue metallic mists, I also sprayed the wood veneer#


Create #CRUISING title using wood veneer and Cardstock Alpha Stickers
Finish off with some Enamel Dots

and there you have another layout completed for your Cruise album 



thanks again to the lovely Kevin and Amber at Simple Stories for the fabulous giveaways for my classes. Don't forget to drop them a line and let them know how much you love their papers and giveaways.

here is my first page in my Sn@p Album


I bought a Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas Scrapbooking Kit which had the logo and some other RC scrapbooking embellishments which will be perfect for my album and the suede tassel I bought in Noumea in a little craft shop we found
The Chipboard titles here and on the cover were specially designed for the cruise by Scrapmatts


 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: