Friday, March 18, 2016

Workshop Wonders on Water Recap

#kerriegurney 
#CoutureCreationsAus #UltimateCrafts #SimpleStories
#workshopwondersonwater


HI everyone I am back safely from the most amazing teaching adventure onboard
Royal Caribbean's Legend of the Seas
Workshop Wonders on Water Scrapbooking Cruise
organised by Alison Bevis


Here are some highlights from the cruise
sit back with a coffee as there are alot of photos, you can find some more on Instagram 


My gorgeous peronalised ribbon from Bespoke Packaging


Cadbury guarding my kits and giveaways 
(thanks so much to Artdeco Creations  and Simple Stories for the Giveaways) 


all packed and ready to go

Firstly I didn't vomit even though we had very rough seas the first night and day I wasn't great but I didn't vomit thanks to copious amounts of Kwells and resting up on the top deck in the fresh air
I did however get severely sunburnt even though I was in the shade, I guess it was from the reflection off the water and the fact that my legs don't see sunlight ever



and we are off ...my roomies for the cruise Bezzie and Leith




our classroom for the 9 days


I still can't believe I did this ..it was revolting and i will never do it again



first stop the stunning Champagne Bay



next up Vila 








Lifou, Loyalty Island








Noumea


the girls enjoying dinner


our cabin attendant Donie


the view from the Japanese restaurant


yes this is me on the Rock Wall -  Trevor, Natalie, Sylvia & I all are Rock wall legends but Nat and Trevor made it all the way Sylvia and I made it just over halfway


Trevor with his #sisterwives


Natalie and I joined in the Royal Caribbean Scrapbooking class on one of our free days


arriving back into Brissie early Sunday morning


I was so blessed to share my adventure with the fabuloulsy talented
Cathy Cafun, Natalie May & Tina Connolly and a huge THANK YOU to Alison Bevis (Workshop Wonders) and Lorelle Hardt (Crafting Cruises) for organising this amazing adventure


super cute tag I created for the embellishment swap, using Couture Creations Flamingo Die and Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane papers

If you weren't able to make it along but would like to purchase some class kits.
We all did extra and Alison has them for sale just contact her


My class kits contains most products you need to create the 3 layouts below and one other layout, including 2 Couture Creations embossing folders and a die from the Magnolia Lane collection
(I am teaching it at another event and so cannot show it at the moment)
you only need to add a decorative border punch and black and silver sprays
Please Note; All my layouts are very easy to create as I taught on the last day and wanted everyone to finish all 4 layouts in class, so they could walk off the ship with all the layouts from the cruise finished.


Please make sure you support my fabulous class sponsors



 I created this layout using Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane collection



Come back tomorrow for a BONUS layout and tutorial for all of you who were cruising with me or who purchase the kits using more papers and embellishments from your
Simple Stories You are Here Collection Kit


 Happy Creating 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all had such a fabulous time, great people, great teachers, great roomies, great food and sights.......and Alison and Lorelle for organising such a great event
Thanks Bezzie

Adriana B said...

Everything looks amazing, looks like you had a fabulous time :)

Joey said...

Wow! Looks like you all had an absolutely fantastic time. What a fantastic opportunity. Great pics Kerrie. Really enjoyed seeing what you got up to :)

kerriegurney said...

thanks Bezzie, Adriana and Jo yes it was an amazing time I am very lucky to be able to do something i love and spend time with so many fabulous people