Thursday, October 6, 2016

Double Page Layouts featuring Celebr8

#kerriegurney #celebr8


For this layout I have used Celebr8's Snap It Collection and some of their Matt Board.
Dennis and Erin the owner of Celebr8 and are the most fabulous couple who took me to the Lion Park. What an amazing day we had and I will never forget either of them or this day.
It is certainly a day I will cherish forever


Can you believe we went walking with lions!!!! amazing
This is Dennis and Erin from Celebr8, for those of you living outside of South Africa now you have a face to put with the brand

I have used Couture Creations Anna Griffin Embossing Paste mixed with Brown Pigment along with Celebr8's  Halftone Stencil to add texture to the page, but firstly I used my sponge dauber and inked through the stencil to give some layers to my page. I added a sprinkling of tiny Prima Art Stones 
I inked my matt board pieces and then applied some  uncoloured embossing paste to my matt board words and paw prints and then coloured with brown die ink to give colour variation and texture to the matt board.



The bigger boy is Ben and he was just gorgeous and a little naughty, the little fella I didn't even ask his name as i was just so excited to be able to rub his belly even though he scratched and took a nibble on me how could you not love spending time with him.

The Protea Garden | Spier Wine Farm


These photos were taken back in 2012 when I visited South Africa with my Mum for the
SA Scrapbook Convention held by Glenda Viljoen
The Gardens at Spier were so beautiful especially the Protea Garden, my Mum loves Proteas so she was very excited to see some many in bloom
Celebr8's Picture Perfect Collection as you can see is perfect for these photos


I have randomly stamped the background using the script stamp, to do this i pulled the stamp off it's block and stamped using just the stamp pinched in my fingers so as to just stamp a random section of the image.
For the  matt board title I once again added some texture using Couture Creations Anna Griffin Embossing Paste this time mixing it with some spray mist.
I coloured the matt board embellishments using Gold Spray that I mixed myself using Couture Creations Anna Griffin Pigments with water in a misting bottle




Sadly at this stage Celebr8 is not available in Australia but you can purchase all Celebr8 products from Scrapbook Studio or ask your local papercraft store to get Celebr8 in I know Dennis and Erin would love to have stores outside of South Africa stocking their gorgeous collections 

I have loads more Celebr8 goodies to play with so look out for more layouts from me using Celebr8 products

 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wonderful to see Celebr8's beautiful products on your great layouts.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Cariena said...

Love these layouts and YOU. Xxxxxxx