Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Australia Zoo Fun | Ultimate Crafts, Couture Creations

#kerriegurney

I have realised while looking for something in my files that I never shared the full layout I created for a class at Craft Giraffe back in October last year using
Ultimate Crafts Australiana Collection




I have used Couture Creations Mikashet Woodgrain Embossing Folder to not only emboss my cardstock pennant but also to stamp a subtle background

I do love the Australiana Collection which was designed by Denise Boddey for Ultimate Crafts 
All products are available from your local Aussie papercraft stores 


 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your page is so cute. I am sure you will take Cariena to see kangaroos and koalas xx

Sumter Vacuum Repair said...

Veery nice post